– The analysis of international migration flows, including forced migration
– Migration policies and migration flows
– The integration of immigrants into their host countries, in its various dimensions (e.g., economic, social, political)
– Family behaviour of immigrants
– The societal and economic integration of the descendants of migrants
– Political, social and demographic effects of migration on host societies
Deadline: April 20, 2018.
Call for Papers
Der Call for Paper für die Demographie-Sessions im Rahmen der Statistischen Woche 2018 vom 11.-14.09.2018 in Linz ist online. Sie sind herzlich eingeladen, sich mit einem Paper zu beteiligen.
Einreichfrist: 1. Mai 2018
The European Doctoral School of Demography is accepting applications for the 2018/2019 school year.
The EDSD is an eleven-month program that is offered every year aiming to provide students in the first year of their doctoral studies with an appropriate high-level education in demography.
In the 2018/19 school year the School will be held at two different locations. The preparatory courses (from early September to mid-October 2018) will be offered at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Rostock, Germany. The core courses (from mid-October 2018 until end of July 2019) will be held at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense, Denmark.